Do you want to enjoy from the first minute of everything that Sweet Hotel Renasa offers you?
Now you can enjoy the online check-in service and simplify your arrival at the Hotel.
You only have to identify yourself at the reception specially enabled for this and that’s it… Start enjoying your stay!
Do you want to know how? Very easy! Next, we will detail the entire process so that you can benefit from this service.
You can only use this service if you have made your reservation through our website, the official app or by calling 963 69 24 50
Podrás realizar el check-in con 5 días de antelación a la fecha de llegada. If you book less than 5 days in advance, you will not be able to check-in until after 24 hours. We advise you to do it between 5 and 3 days before your arrival, in case after making the reservation you need to make changes.
✔ What are the benefits of checking in online?
Speed up the entire registration process! You will be able to enjoy your arrival with all the necessary information on your mobile device, such as maps and timetables, and collect your tickets in an exclusive area for this service. Enjoy your experience from the first moment!
✔ How does check-in work?
STEP 1: Select the hotel for which you have made the reservation and complete the information on the form:
- Name and surnames of the holder of the reservation and of all the companions.
- DNI or passport, and its issue date, of the holder of the reservation and of all accompanying persons over 14 years of age.
- Date of birth of the holder of the reservation and of all the companions.
- Nationality and country of residence of the reservation holder and all accompanying persons over 14 years of age.
- Telephone and province of the holder of the reservation.
- Postal code of the holder of the reservation and of all accompanying persons over 14 years of age.
It will be much faster if you scan or attach a photo of the identity documents so that the data is filled in automatically.
✔ Once you arrive at the hotel having completed the online check-in. What should I do?
Tell the receptionist that you have completed the self-check-in process.
It’s that easy! Take advantage of the online check-in service, don’t wait for them to tell you about it!